The Wellness Walk
Spend a relaxing and enjoyable few hour’s in the tranquil and beautiful surroundings of Wildacres Nature Reserve as Gilly – Nutrition and Health Coach – brings you and the group on a mindful walk through the Reserve, connecting with nature, chatting about fitness and wellness and sharing stories. As well as exploring the 4 pillars of well-being, nutrition and fitness, sleep, our relationships with others, and finally the cornerstone pillar – our relationship with the natural world around us.
- A mindful amble through the reserve taking in the Wildflower Meadow Walk and The Redcross River Walk, exploring our connection with the natural world and getting an introduction to our native flora and fauna and the habitats they thrive in.
- Walk under the mature alder and ash trees that border the river. Experience the regeneration of a new native forest planted alongside, while listening to the birdsong as we meander through the wild acres.
- Spend some time in the Big Green Barn discussing and exploring our nutrition and fitness goals, health and wellness …sharing with the group if you so choose.
- We will finish off the tour, enjoying a cuppa (Teas, Coffee) and Wildacres Honey Oat Cookie for a relaxed social chat overlooking the scenic ¾ acre wildlife pond.
Wellness Walk Details
Duration: 2.5 hours
Group size: 10 – 14
Price: €65 *
Age: minimum 18+ years
Weather: Please dress for the great outdoors and Irish weather.
Suitability: wellies recommended, some rough ground.
* Note: Wildacres is a Social Enterprise and all proceeds from tours, walks, workshops, courses and products go directly towards biodiversity protection, restoration and education through the Wildacres Nature Reserve Project.