Guided nature walk
Book A GUIDED NATURE WALK
Experience a fascinating and enjoyable guided tour of the Nature Reserve, where you will learn about all the native wildlife that calls Wildacres its home.
This guided walk will include visiting the following wildlife habitats, and at each location enjoy a talk about the importance of the habitat and the diversity of wildlife it supports.
Guided Nature Walk itinerary includes:
- A selection of the nine wildlife ponds.
- The stunning Redcross river.
- The 4-acre Wildflower meadow.
- Tour of the 10,000 native trees forming our woodland (planted 2018-2021).
- Native hedgerows brimming with biodiversity.
- All the many other initiatives and projects underway to help restore our biodiversity.
- Tour includes a Cuppa and Wildacres Honey Oat Cookies seated overlooking the ¾ acre wildlife pond.
Nature Walk Details
Duration: 2.5 hours
Group size: 10 – 14
Price: €65 *
Age: 16+ years (must be accompanied by an adult)
Weather: Please dress for the great outdoors and Irish weather.
Suitability: Wellies recommended, some rough ground.
* Note: Wildacres is a Social Enterprise and all proceeds from tours, walks, workshops, courses and products go directly towards biodiversity protection, restoration and education through the Wildacres Nature Reserve Project.