Guided Nature Experience
Book a Guided Nature Experience
Experience a fascinating and enjoyable guided tour of the Nature Reserve with Brian and Gilly, where you will learn about all the native wildlife that calls Wildacres its home. This guided walk will include visiting the variety of wildlife habitats that have been created, and at each location enjoy a talk about the importance of the habitat and the diversity of wildlife it supports.
Guided Nature Experience itinerary includes:
- A selection of the twelve wildlife ponds.
- The stunning Redcross river.
- The 4-acre Wildflower meadow.
- Tour of the 10,000 native trees forming our woodland (planted 2018-2021).
- Native hedgerows brimming with biodiversity.
- All the many other initiatives and projects underway to help restore our biodiversity.
- Tour includes a Cuppa and Irish Handmade Oat Cookies seated overlooking the ¾ acre wildlife pond.
Nature Walk Details
Duration: 2.5 hours
Group size: 10 – 14
Price: €65 *
Age: 16+ years (must be accompanied by an adult)
Weather: Please dress for the great outdoors and Irish weather.
Suitability: Wellies/hiking boots recommended. Note: there is some uneven ground.
* Note: Wildacres is a Social Enterprise and all proceeds from tours, walks, workshops, courses and products go directly towards biodiversity protection, restoration and education through the Wildacres Nature Reserve Project.