“An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfilment.”
Sir David Attenborough
Are you part of your organisations’ Green Team, Sustainability Council or ESG Committee?
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) is about making a difference for people and planet. At Wildacres we’d like to help you and your business achieve the environmental aspect of this important role. We can offer you and your team a Private Tour and/or Team Day Out which will include tailor-made, engaging walks and workshops. Tea/coffee, refreshments and gourmet picnic lunch can be catered for.
The focus of these events is to create a fun learning and collaborative environment (with wellies on). With participants ready to brainstorm practical and implementable ideas to take away.
Corporate Tours/Team Day Out can be customised to suit your specific requirements and can include any or all of the following:
- The opportunity to see the Honeybees in action, through a glass viewing panel inside the Wildacres Observation Hive and/or get suited up for a visit to the Wildacres apiary to see inside a working hive.
- Enjoy a guided relaxing stroll along the banks of the stunning Redcross river and see the 10,000 trees planted in the native woodland (planted 2018-2021)
- Follow the meandering path through the four-acre Wildflower meadow and marvel at the stunning large wildlife ponds of which we have ten of on the lands.
- Walk alongside the native hedgerows brimming with biodiversity and hear about why they are so important in the Irish landscape.
- Experience all the many other initiatives and projects underway to help restore our biodiversity ranging from owl nest boxes to pollinator beds and butterfly borders.
- Learn about the simple steps we can all take at home, in your community and in the workplace to help biodiversity.
Inspiration – Fulfilment – Action
We aim for all to leave feeling inspired, fulfilled and ready to action for biodiversity. Whether it is to plant a small area of trees, create a wildlife pond or wildflower meadow of any size, or create an area to leave go wild for wildlife to flourish, all achievable almost anywhere, from urban to suburban to industrial settings.
Contact us here